Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2010

iDisapointment

Hey guys, I think you have already seen this :



So let's talk about the Apple iPad. Of course, I mean I am going to talk about the iPad now, just like I did probably the whole day ... (Hello guys, I'm attending a school for graphic designers, so I'm surrounded by Apple-HYPE-Nerds just like me.)
Why should I lie ... my first reaction was as usual. After waiting quite a while for it to finally be released, I was like "OMGSH APPLE RELEASED SOMETHING NEW I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! IT MUST BE GREAT. I ALREADY LOVE IT!!" but after some time, here comes what I really think:
Most people asked "So they released the iPad yesterday... it looks quite nice. But what do I need it for?" Honestly? I've got NO effing idea. It's like the trying to strike a balance between the Macbook and the iPhone...but come on guys, who REALLY needs this? I mean, of course first it sounds really good but after taking a closer look I was really disappointed. There are just WAY to many functions missing. Where is the Camera? I mean, they even put a camera in the new effing iPods, but there was no reason to put it in the iPad? So don't come telling me the iPad will replace every electronic item in my bag. It won't. It will just take a whole lot of space for stuff that I already own. I'd rather have 3-4 small items in my bag than that large piece of whatever you may call it. And yes, this is me being disappointed in Apple for like...the first time. It hurts you guys :D :D
But let's be optimistic! Let's just wait for the next version to be released. Maybe the will learn from their mistakes.
Oh, I forgot about the price. Starting at 499$ ... sounds not THAT bad first...until you see what you actually get for that money. Yes, you heard right! The 3G support will cost you some more bucks. IT'S AN EFFING HANDHELD! THE 3G SUPPORT SHOULD BE THERE NATURALLY! (and yes, caps-lock is definitely needed here!)
One last thing: What is wrong with that name? I am SO NOT digging it. iPad...to me, it sounds like on of that cheap ugly iPod clones...but let's not get me started on those!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen